Supply Chain Planner
What your role will involve
What could your day look like? You are an early bird, because at 6.30am you are present at the Sales meeting. What does the customer ask? You are aware of the status of the planning, stock, qualities, and prognoses. You see changes coming, anticipate them and know how to manage them adequately. Everything for optimal planning and minimal customer impact. This is what you bring to the meeting.
Your day has started with a cup of coffee in your hand while you listen, ask, and advise colleagues from other departments. Afterwards, you consult with your own department about how you are going to manage everything together in the coming week and where the challenges lie. Samples of tomatoes are on the table – yellow ones, green ones and, of course, red ones. Your manager talks to you afterwards to ask how you are doing and what you expect from the day.
After lunch, in our very own RedStarant, where of course our own tomatoes are on the menu, a colleague from the sales department stands at your desk; there is a change that has immediate consequences, so a number of things have to be changed. You quickly liaise with the parties involved.
Before the day ends, a colleague from packing will pay you a visit. The changing cultivation planning affects the planning for the packaging department, and you have to coordinate this well. Together, you look at the various options and draw up the results.
Back at your computer, you enter all the information into the system and together with your colleague you analyse the data. After all, tomorrow is another full day!
You like this. You love this pressure. You love this role where you have your tentacles everywhere. You are the oil in our machine.
What we expect from you
- A collaborator with a decisive character. Switches quickly, has a network of internal departments and external customers.
- A completed HBO education or MBO with additional training and relevant work experience in the field of Logistics, Business Administration or Supply Chain Management.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in a similar position, preferably in the FMCG industry.
- Knowledge and experience with IT and ERP systems as well as Excel.
- You are fluent in Dutch and proficient in English (written and verbal). We consider it a bonus if you are conversational in French.
What you can expect from us
- An excellent salary between €2.750 and €4.000.
- A great atmosphere to work in, with colleagues who know their stuff.
- 26 holidays, pension, and the possibility for further development through education and training.
- The opportunity to independently develop and expand your role.
- The tastiest tomatoes to take home – you have to taste them of course!
- Plenty of fun and sporting activities from our staff association or active club.
Fulltime, 40 hours
€ 2.750 - €4.000